Red | Deathrun App

Red

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:04 am

Name: Red (I went by either Connor or Redfox back in the day)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45277045

U-Time Hours: I don't think its open so 0 :^)

Current Rank: Member.

Rank your applying for: Moderator/Admin.

Have you got any Death Run Staff experience: I used to run the Deathrun for KN with someone else (Deejay) back in the day and have run a Deathrun server of my own in the past as well.

Have you ever used the ULX menu: Yes i have.

How would you deal With a Free Run: First off i would inform them that free running is against the rules (if that will be the case for this Deathrun server) and slay them next round. Free running ruins the game for everyone and if people think its ok to allow freeruns then deaths would do it all the time, defeating the purpose of the gamemode.

What do you think you can bring to the server if your application gets accepted: As stated above i have run a Deathrun server in the past so i can offer advice on what could be improved or added or just help out to the best of my ability. I know how to deal with trouble makers with a fair punishment if the situation arises. I'm pretty chill most of the time so i know how to joke around with people if they want to have some cheeky banter.
Sharp

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:23 am

1+ ran the servers like clockwork. Knows what he is doing and is reliable. If you want someone eho knows what they are doing this is youe person.
Baxball

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:28 am

+1 Very capable and responsible fella with plenty of experience. :)
Last edited by Baxball on Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeeJay

Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:18 am

+1 good lad
Lucky
Owner
Owner

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:10 am

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the staff team, i will pm you about an interview of the next steps and then do the training
Owner of KawaiiNetwork